Steve is the Executive Director of No Regrets Men’s ministry-a global ministry that equips men for leadership. He oversees the No Regrets Men’s Conference-an annual event that reaches over 10,000 men across the world. He’s the author of the No Regrets Study Series which he developed as one of the first men’s ministry pastors in the country. He served on staff for 35 years at Elmbrook Church in Brookfield, WI in various capacities. Steve is an internationally sought-after speaker at conferences, churches and retreats. He also loves serving as the Chaplain of the Milwaukee Brewers baseball team. He’s been married to Colleen for 36 years and is the father of four adult children and three grandchildren.
Steve’s 2020 Speaking Schedule is coming soon.
Steve is available to speak at your church, men’s conference or retreat. He regularly spends time working with churches and denominations in the area of Leadership Development and Men’s Ministry. Steve can talk on all topics related to men and can custom-tailor a talk for your specific needs and outcomes. His most requested topics include:
- The Qualities of Transformative Leaders
- How to Build High Impact Teams
- The Ten Laws of Developing Leaders for Your Organization
- How God Developers Leaders (certified to teach the Leadership Pipeline material by Mac Lake)
- Developing a Plan for Personal Growth as a Leader
- The Heart of a Leader
- Building a Multiplying Ministry
- Leadership Principles from the Book of Nehemiah
- What Men are Looking for in the Church Today
- How to Reach Men Today
- Ministering to 20-Something Men
- Launching a Movement of Small Groups for Men
- Preaching to the Men of Your Church
- Mobilizing the Men of your Church
- Building Leaders for Your Church
- How to Start a Ministry to Men in Your Church
Request Steve Sonderman to speak at your next event.