No Regrets Study Series
What is the No Regrets Study Series?
The No Regrets Study Series (NRSS) is much more than just a Bible study. It is a disciple-making initiative to help men in the area of spiritual formation. The goal of NRSS is to empower and equip men in the Christian faith, to involve them in authentic community, to have their lives transformed, to equip them to serve in the church and impact their world for Christ.
Guys meet once a week in a small group setting for about an hour and a half to two hours with the ultimate goal of completing the entire series over a two year time period.
What does the NRSS cover?
Why should I go through the NRSS?
How is the NRSS different than other study guides?
How many books are in the series?
There are a total of eight books in the series. Each book has eight lessons to be done over an eight week period. The typical small group will complete Books 1-4 during their first year and Books 5-8 during their second. The books were designed to be done sequentially.
NOTE: Each book, with the exception of one, requires at least one supplemental book to be purchased and read in conjuntion with the study guide. These supplemental texts are also sold in our online store and are available at a discount when purchased with the corresponding No Regrets study guide.
How much does it cost?
How much homework is there each week?
There will be approximately an hour to an hour and a half of homework each week. This will include:
These assignments are divided up over 3-5 days to help you budget your time and to get into the practice of being with God on a regular basis.
Are there any outside commitments required?
I travel a lot. How does it work if I am gone?
I'm looking for Top Gun materials and somehow I wound up here. Where can I find them?
What is Beginning the Race?
No Regrets Men’s Conference
What is the No Regrets Men's Conference?
The No Regrets Men’s Conference is an annual event, started in 1994, designed to create an environment for men to be challenged in their relationship with the Lord at home, in the workplace, and in their ministry. It is held on the first Saturday of February live in Southeastern Wisconsin and at host sites throughout the nation and serves as a catalyst event to launch men into a commitment to discipleship.
The 2015 conference saw about 4,000 men attend at the live site at Elmbrook while live streaming out to 71 sites in 4 countries, including 2 correctional facilities. All together, the numbers added up to about 10,000 men worshiping God on the same day!
When is the No Regrets Men's Conference?
What can I expect at the No Regrets Conference?
The No Regrets Men’s Conference is growing into a national men’s conference. With over 10,000 men attending the 2015 conference, there is a movement growing of men who are choosing to walk toward a lifetime of faith. Whether you attend the conference live at Elmbrook Church or at one of our host sites across the nation, there are several things men have come to expect from No Regrets:
- High-caliber national platform speakers (Past examples: Tony Evans, Kenny Luck, Steve Farrar, Pete Briscoe, James MacDonald and more!)
- 40+ Seminars featuring relevant and challenging teaching for men from senior pastors, professors of theology, lead pastors, missionaries, authors and more.
- Worship music from the No Regrets Band. Host sites have the option to enjoy the music provided from the live site or to do their own.
- Testimonies from real guys who have experienced transformation from an incredible God
Find more information, including videos from past conferences, at www.noregretsconference.org
What is a Host Site?
We stream it. You host it. Men’s lives change.
One thing that makes the No Regrets Men’s Conference unique and incredibly powerful is our committment to bringing the conference to men across the globe. We do this through our host site network. Churches of every size have joined the movement and become host sites, streaming the conference to their site via HD video. Many churches choose to join forces with other churches in their area to maximize the impact on the men in their neighborhoods.
Through the No Regrets Host Site Program, the gospel is coming men in the hard-to-reach places. In 2015, we were blessed to bring the No Regrets Men’s Conference to two correctional facilities, one at the United States Disciplinary Barracks in Kansas and the other at Milwaukee House of Corrections in Wisconsin.
For more information on becoming a host site, go to http://www.noregretsconference.org/become-a-host/
How do I find a host site in my area?
We are adding host sites in more locations each year in more states and more countries. Looking to attend the No Regrets Conference at a site close to you? Use this Host Site Directory to search for a site near you.
No host site in your area yet? We would love to tell you more about how easy it is to host the No Regrets Conference at your church. Find more information at http://www.noregretsconference.org/become-a-host/ or Contact Us with any questions.
How To Build A Life-Changing Men’s Ministry
What is "How to Build a Life-Changing Men's Ministry?"
What resources are available in the how to Build Program?
There are currently three ways to receive HTB training:
- How to Build a Life-Changing Men’s Ministry – The leading book on men’s ministry basics. Whether you are starting a men’s ministry from scratch or wanting to jump-start an establishe program, Steve Sonderman gives you the inspiration and practical ideas necessary to take your ministry to the next level.
- Video Workshop – A self-guided DVD-based series designed for the leadership team of a church or a few churches in a city to work together to strengthen their men’s discipleship ministries.
- HTB Live Workshop – Where we come to you! On-site training from our No Regrets faculty that usually takes place in a Friday evening through Saturday afternoon workshop setting. It is designed for a variety of local churches and leadership teams working together to strengthen their men’s discipleship ministries.
What topics are covered in the How to Build Training?
The primary areas of men’s ministry that are covered in our HTB Training are:
- The purpose and philosophy of an effective men’s ministry
- The process and principles for carrying out your ministry
- Building high impact teams
- Developing leadership for your ministry
- Starting small groups for men
- Keeping the ministry personal
- Developing a plan for your ministry
In addition, the workshops encourage plenty of time for personal spiritual renewal, designing your unique plan, and connection with others in ministry to men.